Frequently Asked Questions
- "How many websites can I use the template I purchased on?"
You may use the template you purchased on one domain. If you wish to use the template on another domain you may purchase additional licenses by purchasing the template again.
- "Does the PHPmotion software come with the templates?"
No. You must obtain a copy of PHPmotion from PHPmotion.com
- "Does the SMF Forum templates come with the SMF Forum software?"
No. You must obtain a copy of SMF Forum at Simplemachines.org.
- "Do the PHPmotion+SMF templates include everything I need to make my PHPmotion site work with SMF forum?"
No. The PHPmotion+SMF template packages only contain templates. In order to integrate your PHPmotion site with SMF forum, you will need the SMF Forum Bridge available at PHPmotion.com.
- "Can I use the template I purchase on an adult (porn) website?"
No. Please refer to to the PHPmotionTemplates.com Terms and Conditions for more information.
- "Does the Professional Installation service include installing the PHPmotion script?"
No. The professional installation service offered by PHPmotionTemplates.com is for the templates purchased through this website only. If you wish to have the PHPmotion script professionally installed, you can purchase that service through PHPmotion.com
- "What information do you need to install my template?"
We will need the following:
- Your FTP Address: This can be an IP address, or the URL
- An FTP Username: For security reasons, it is better if you create a temporary FTP user ID through your websites Control Panel (Probably Cpanel) and then delete the account once the template installation is complete
- The FTP Password that goes with FTP username you provide.
- An admin username/password for your SMF Forum: This only applies if you have purchased a template package that contains an SMF forum theme.
- "I have an adult website (pornography). Will you install my template on my adult website?"
Absolutely not. Please refer to to the PHPmotionTemplates.com Terms and Conditions
Your Cart is currently empty.